Sunday, February 24, 2013


Sister McArthur,
Thank you for sharing and magnifying your music talents with the Augusta Georgia Stake for so many years.

I’ve hear it said that music makes the Gospel come to life and I believe that...You have been blessed with the unique talent of making the music come to life. Through your preparation and your consistent encouragement I felt the Choir sharing testimony through song.  

My favorite song we had the opportunity to sing was "Come thou fount".  As I recall, this was my first time being part of any Stake Choir.  I love this song for its message, for the music itself, for the feelings that accompany this song each time I hear it!  Thank you for the extra time preparing music for each part of the choir, the piano parts, and the voice with the piano, for the great incentives (brownies)!  This helped me tremendously and provided me with the courage to work hard to learn my part!

Sincerely,
Chad Fowers

No comments:

Post a Comment