Sunday, February 24, 2013

always music!

Growing up around constant music was pretty awesome. I learned very quickly the power that Sacred music has. Once my voice finally dropped I got to start singing too. I have some fantastic memories from all the choir practices I got to be a part of. Sitting next to guys like bishop Askew, bishop Graham,brother Tuckfield, and president Foster was not only a great lesson on singing but also a grand lesson on how to be a great guy. I loved feeling the spirit during practices and performances. Mom always made sure we knew what we were singing about. Sometimes I even got to play the violin! Scary as can be but still an incredible experience. I guess what I am trying to say is that thanks to mom I was able to have many important and fundamental spiritual experiences throughout the most formative stages of my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment