Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hi Jackie, I just wanted to post a note to tell you how much I loved singing in the stake choir. We had fun but always had a good rehearsal without wasting time. I can't express how much that meant to me because I came to sing and that is what I wanted to do. You are an excellent conductor and knew how to get the most out of us. Besides the spirit that was brought into a meeting I think one of my fondest memories is when I was able to sing with my children whether it was sitting next to David or singing with Alyssa and Lexie when we had the mother and daughter choir or the special Christmas program. One other memory I will never forget is when you asked all the men to wear conservative ties and then turned  to Jonny Wilson and David and asked them specifically NOT to wear their red sheep ties. I wish you much love. Connie Urbanawiz

No comments:

Post a Comment