Sunday, February 24, 2013

Mom,

Amy did not consult with me before writing her post.  I just want to emphasize how the Augusta Ga Stake Choir and You have changed my life for ever. If I had not been so proud of You and the Choir I would not have shown you off to Amy and I would not have considered bringing her down to see the "That's Entertainment."

I have sung in the choir, I think, from the very beginning of your tenure.  Sorry Dad and past Stake Presidents but the music has always been one of the highlights of our stake conferences.  There have been many times when singing in the choir, I thought that the strength of the Spirit would overwhelm me and I would not be able to sing. Each of those experiences has strengthened my testimony of Our Savior and our loving Heavenly Father.  I know that those experience were so powerful because of the effort You and the Choir put in.  I think of D&C 9:7 how much more you did than simply ask the Lord to bless our choir.

I am grateful for all the times I was able to sing in the choir and the times I was able to just listen.  I love you Mom.

Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment