Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jackie,

Thank you so much for your hard work over the years! Participating with the stake choir has been one of the greatest blessings of my life! Thank you for allowing me to participate as a young man. I have learned so much from you and from the music. I was invited to join the choir at a very pivotal point in my life. The choir and the beautiful music we had an opportunity to sing helped me to make some very important changes in my life and helped me become who I am today. The Augusta Georgia Stake Choir under your direction will forever be the standard by which I judge all other choirs! Thank you for all of your hard work and sacrifice to bring such beautiful, spiritual music to the stake.

David Urbanawiz

P.S. - Thank you for not actually bringing any baseball bats to rehearsals.

No comments:

Post a Comment