Monday, February 25, 2013


Singing in the Stake Choir was an amazing experience. I loved the bonding it created between members of the Stake; seat mates became friends, a large group of diverse people became a cohesive unit, the whole was greater than the sum of it's parts, and often we were joined by angels.
One of my favorite songs was  " Consider the Lilies ", not just the words and melody, but the fact that after much practice I finally learned the 2nd soprano part and it is indelibly stamped on my brain! I have to say every song was my favorite as we sang it. Jackie I loved the way you reminded us to read the words of the songs and be inspired by them, singing with and for you was as much a spiritual experience as it was a musical one.

With much love,
The Other Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment