Friday, February 22, 2013

Sister McArthur,

I am so glad I get a chance to say thank you for your talent, enthusiasm, and devotion to the stake music program. "Come Thou Fount" is one of my favorite hymns.  However, I never thought I'd ever get to sing it.  So, I consider it a tender mercy that not only did the stake choir perform it, but that I had all the rehearsal and stake conference Sundays off. I'd also like to thank you for the gift of your family.  Not only have you sacrificed the time and attention of Bro. McArthur to the Stake we have enjoyed the friendships and talents of Aubree and David.  Your family has been a blessing in countless ways to mine.  Thank you.  Now if only we could somehow do "I Saw Three Ships" with all the bells.

Sincerely,
David & Ruth Brosnahan Family

No comments:

Post a Comment