Thursday, February 28, 2013


Dear Jackie, 

Congratulations on 19.3 years as Stake music director!  I smile as I reflect on the years I served with you and the happy memories of those days.  You magnified your calling and you served the Lord and the members of our Stake. You chose music which was spiritually uplifting, entertaining and sometimes technically challenging, all of which I enjoyed.  

We had a wealth of talent in the Stake; so many were anxious to sing, and you welcomed all.  I appreciated your ‘perfecting’ of the music we performed, but your fun-loving spirit made it enjoyable to tediously rehearse over and over again.  

You shared your musical talent as well as your teaching talent and your friendship talent. You have blessed many lives. I wish you and your family the best in your next calling of 19.3 years.

Love,

LuAnn

No comments:

Post a Comment