Saturday, February 23, 2013

Sharing your gift with me

Sister McArthur,

I can't being to express the gratitude that I have in my heart for opportunity that I have been so blessed with to be in the choir over the last 10 years. The music that we  sang in every meeting has brought the spirit not only to my life life but to all those who heard our voices. It has been one of the highlight  of my life to have been apart of your choir and to have learned so much from you and from Aubree.

Music is such a tool for the spirit to touch and teach people and you allowed us to do that each conference. It honesty felt so powerful up there at times like the angels were actally standing next to us as we were singing because the spirit was so strong. You showed us how to testify though the spirit of song to bear our testimonies of Christ through the words we sang in each verse not just to say the word but to truly know and testity of them.  You brought that strength and power out of each of us and I thank you for those moments as I will always treasure them.

I don't know if I can pick a favorite song because I liked them all, I loved being able to be apart of That's Entertainment night and singing in Phantom and Les Miserable that was pretty great for me. who can forget Cindy and When the Saints...

Two years ago when my mom almost died we sang her favorite song and it was How Great Thou Art and I will never for get that song or that moment I felt as we sang it. The Power in the the ending was out of this world. I still get chills thinking about it. It helped me through a very dark period.

 I wish we have a CD of them all. I love them all as much as I love you and your family. 

Aubree has been an Angel in my life so thank for her. 

 Thank you for your time, sacrifice and your talent and most of all for sharing your gift with me. I am forever blessed because of it.

 I love you.
Jenn Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment