Thursday, February 21, 2013

Love you, Sister McArthur!!

Jackie, I can't tell you how much singing in your choir meant to me.  I always cherished being invited to do so, and I always looked forward to practices.  You have the unique talent of teaching with the Spirit so that when the voices that you lead combine, it provides an overwhelming feeling that brings undeniable testimony!  And you are SO entertaining and funny!  I always found myself laughing at your sense of humor while tears were flowing from feeling the Spirit so strongly.  I don't know how you pull that off, but you most certainly do!  Thank you, thank you, thank you for the time and love and prayer that you dedicated to your calling in the Stake Music Program, for all of the lessons you taught through your careful selection of song, and your direction on how to deliver it.  You are an amazing talent, a beautiful lady inside and out, and best of all, a kick to be around!!!!  Just love you!

Love,
Erica Passey

No comments:

Post a Comment