Saturday, February 23, 2013

An Inspiration


Sister McArthur,

Both Daniel and I absolutely loved being in the stake choir. We talk of how awesome our stake choir was all the time. Since leaving Augusta, we have lived in Utah, Athens (GA), Iowa, and now Indiana. Not a single stake in which we have lived has compared to Augusta as far as stake music and choir is concerned!

One of my most favorite memories was the night of music we had where Ian, Ian, and I played the violin, and we had a youth dance group that performed too…as well as in the choir performances. It was such a good experience. You did so much to make music special for us. You have certainly gone above and beyond the expectations for a stake music director. You have inspired many people, including me! Thank you for all you have done!

Stephanie and Daniel Standage

PS. I know my brothers and sisters (Coleman family) love, Love, LOVED preforming in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. I am not actually sure if you were in charge of that, but hey…just putting it out there. 

From Rachel: I really appreciated all the pointers you gave me when I directed the seminary choir in 2006(?).  Watching you in the stake choir inspired me to do my best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment