Sunday, February 24, 2013

Jackie, 
I don't know where to begin! Music has been such a huge part of my life that I'm pursuing it as my career. I know that my involvement in Stake Choir, with you, has been a huge influence in the love for music I feel. I am so grateful for your hard work that made every single song we performed amazing, and taught me that church choirs can be spiritual AND musically perfect. Well, darn near. ;) 
I think my first stake conference I sang in, we performed The Spirit of God. It was, of course, amazing. I am grateful for the opportunities you gave me to sing duets. Once with Joan Estep, Come, Thou Fount, and once with my sweetheart, John, Jesus, Lover of My Soul. 
I especially loved our two performances of The Garden, and the Praise concert. 
So many wonderful memories! I can't thank you enough. May the Lord bless you and keep a song in your heart. 
Much love, 
Karen (and John, I'm sure) Estep

No comments:

Post a Comment